When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG I need your help and suggestions.

millwright

She doesn't like my PAM's (GEN or REP) seeing as how she is TINY. (as in my Rolex pieces look huge on her).

I'm small too, but as has been noted, it's all about body style and presence in carrying off certain watches. What's most important is that SHE feel comfortable -- and if she doesn't feel comfortable with Rolexes, then she won't with PAMs.

Other than my HBB Aspen suggestion, which has the added benefit of being available in the larger size (as I wore it), or a smaller size (which TeeJay's fianc

Thanks for all the compliments and the ideas. One poster simply recommended putting clear nail polish over the SS caseback of the Chanel J12.... I kinda like that idea.... anything else? She doesn't like my PAM's (GEN or REP) seeing as how she is TINY. (as in my Rolex pieces look huge on her).

Thanks again guys!

You must be taking a lot of pictures with such a nice subject. I agree on the oversize watches, some women look cool with the big watches...but too often they end up not looking particularly flattering, feminine or sexy with the bulky clock on a petite wrist.

If she doesn't want an expensive piece there is some nice all titanium watches made by Teno:

Teno Watch 1

Teno Watch 2

from the description: Boccia Watches are all solid titanium, not titanium Plated. Titanium is non-allergenic and very friendly to the skin. When Boccia Watches come with a strap, the buckle is also solid titanium.

Here is what Omega says on their website regarding stainless steel an allergies.

Can I wear an Omega stainless steel watch if I am allergic to nickel?

The materials used by Omega are subjected to severe tests in order to avoid this problem. The stainless steel used by Omega does contain nickel, but this must first be transferred from the material to the skin before an allergy is triggered. Our stainless steel is so stable that it does not release nickel and is therefore safe for allergy sufferers. The only exception is for those who are hyper-sensitive to stainless steel, i.e. those who cannot cook or eat with stainless steel utensils. In this case, we recommend you buy a watch which is made of titanium.

Another option is to go the solid gold route, but that watch would be extremely expensive and also real heavy. I tried on a Solid Gold Panerai a few weeks ago, it weighed much more than the other watches.