When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woman's Tag Link

abat

My GF fell in love with the Woman's Tag Link on Silix's site. When it arrived the initial excitement has subsided a little, the watch itself is great but the bracelet is very small (ok and she has bigger wrists than me!). Looks like I am going to see if Silix can get me another link or two to extend the strap. Anyway a quick photo, I'll try and get some on wrist shots when it fits her !

womanstagondesk.jpg

Nice. My gf has almost similar watch, and it has been in daily use for over a year. It's well built ladies' watch.

I mentioned about the small & short bracelet in my review. My gf is very small and the bracelet fits great, but the it won't fit to any normal sized Caucasian lady.

These watches are apparently targeted mainly to the Asian markets... small people... that's why they have such small bracelets. Gents' Navitimer is another classic example. I think all Navi reps are unwearable for anyone having bigger than 7'5 wrists. I've heard IWC GST has similar problem.

I hope Silix can source a link for your gf. Good luck man!

My gf is very small and the bracelet fits great, but the it won't fit to any normal sized Caucasian lady.

Oh wow, thanks for that! I thought it was me...the Tag Heuer I showed was tighter than usual. Whilst I bought it a long time ago, I'm not THAT much bigger than I used to be, but momentarily it had crossed my mind I had put on at least a stone. :(

tagheuerredsw0.jpg

Wish I had a link to give, but my TT Tag Link is so rusty, it would be a disgrace. Sorry.

• 4 years later...

I had the same problem. I got this same watch for my girlfriend last year. I tried in vain to source some links for it but to no avail!! I ended up giving it to my daughter. Apparently she has asian size wrists. rolleyes.gif

can i have the watch

Oh wow, thanks for that! I thought it was me...the Tag Heuer I showed was tighter than usual. Whilst I bought it a long time ago, I'm not THAT much bigger than I used to be, but momentarily it had crossed my mind I had put on at least a stone. sad.gif

tagheuerredsw0.jpg

Wish I had a link to give, but my TT Tag Link is so rusty, it would be a disgrace. Sorry.

can i have the watch

I had the same problem. I got this same watch for my girlfriend last year. I tried in vain to source some links for it but to no avail!! I ended up giving it to my daughter. Apparently she has asian size wrists. rolleyes.gif

can i have the watch

• 3 weeks later...