When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR run #2

k2222

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

i got my two crystals back from run#1 !!

It's not easy to make some pics, because the shiny dials (not the crystal :D ) will reflect the light very strongly. I tried my best !!

All i can say is: i love it, there are no lip marks and my next crystal is still at k2222 place for the run#2 :D

BTW: it is a pleasure to make business with k2222 !!

LV2.gif

LV1.gif

B2.gif

B1.gif

Hi,

i got my two crystals back from run#1 !!

It's not easy to make some pics, because the shiny dials (not the crystal :D ) will reflect the light very strongly. I tried my best !!

All i can say is: i love it, there are no lip marks and my next crystal is still at k2222 place for the run#2 :D

BTW: it is a pleasure to make business with k2222 !!

LV2.gif

LV1.gif

What an outstanding LV mate!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just got my Bentley GT crystal back from Run #1, Will post pics in the next few days... A huge THANK YOU to k2222 for making this happen!!! :Jumpy:

I will pick up crystals from the cleaning and polishing tomorrow, so it is possible to start wendsday, but can't promise for 100%, will try do do it ASAP for sure and will keep Everybody informed.

IF I DIDN'T REPLY FOR SOME EMAIL, PLEASE EMAIL ME AGAIN AT ARCOATINGS@GMAIL.COM . THX

PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

I have signals that some emails didnt reach me, i contact with all those members whos crystals arived allready, but no response from them, so please if anybody get message from me that crystal is allready here contact me via email, i like to know that everything works perfect. Thank You Jakub

I just came back from the lab. crystal gona be ready for thusday/wendsday, not all of them as some members send them too late, but next part will be within days. ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO CLEAN REP. COATING, SOME OF THE CRYSTALS CAME SCRATCHED!!!!! I POLISHED THEM BUT THIS IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO, WHEN SCRATCH IS ON THE OUTSIDE IS NOT A BIG PROBLEM, BUT WHEN IS ON THE INSIDE THAT'S A LOT OF WORK

I just came back from the lab. crystal gona be ready for thusday/wendsday, not all of them as some members send them too late, but next part will be within days. ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO CLEAN REP. COATING, SOME OF THE CRYSTALS CAME SCRATCHED!!!!! I POLISHED THEM BUT THIS IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO, WHEN SCRATCH IS ON THE OUTSIDE IS NOT A BIG PROBLEM, BUT WHEN IS ON THE INSIDE THAT'S A LOT OF WORK

That's great news, but I wonder why some members try to clean them theirselfes, as you provided to to it for them professionally...

My crystal was scratched, too but it already was when I received it. Thanks for taking care of it J!

You're the man!

Jakub,

Great work and thanks for all your effort. What is the availability of getting a Yellow Double AR coating as instead of Blue?

Some members cleaned them before, and let me tell You that was a drama, when You polishing the saphire You got to do it right

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

Jakub,

Great work and thanks for all your effort. What is the availability of getting a Yellow Double AR coating as instead of Blue?

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

Just check Panerai section, i updated some dirty pics today, btw lot of members ask me if i can take crystals with cyclops, Yes i can do that ,as person who is preparing crystals for coating (polishing etc) is doing cyclops also, like removing/puting back, custom cyclops saphire/mineral. etc

Just check Panerai section, i updated some dirty pics today, btw lot of members ask me if i can take crystals with cyclops, Yes i can do that ,as person who is preparing crystals for coating (polishing etc) is doing cyclops also, like removing/puting back, custom cyclops saphire/mineral. etc

Hehehe... I was one of them who asked about the cyclops issue... :p Have a Mille Miglia GMT crystal to get double-ar'ed!

Thanks again, k2222... ^_^

Hi All,

I just picked up first part of crystals (about 20) from the lab. they look great, next part within days, i will contact members about everything today. I will be sending them to the owners tomorrow, so people from EU should get them about friday, US and Asia about 5 days. Sorry but pics tomorrow, just cant deal anymore with my network tonight

Ok i got some shity pic from my cell as my camera is dead, i will try to get some better quality, like i said first part is done, we gona make another within days, Al crystals look amezing, strong AR make them invisible, and tint color is very deep,You gona love them for sure. Lots of people ask me if there be run 3, 4 etc Answer is Yes i'am doing this now all the time, so dont worry i will be providing this servis all the time.

post-2322-1192647543_thumb.jpg

I have my cristal coming from K222 installed in my IWC Spitfire and in the IWC Ingy. Increible.

In the Ingy, the results, in what you have seen: cryspy dial, and a watch that is getting the 9% of the original. The Lello update will be done the 99%

But the Spitfire is a winner. A watch that has no special status in the forums, grows to be one of the best IWC reps. The fine crystal, with the strong doble AR, shows all the details of this watch, making it and absolute beauty, classy as all the pilots watches, but more elegant (less sportive) than the 3717.

A winner and a perfect work (with the ARs, the packaing the shipping, etc) and comunication with our AR guy in EU.