When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OJ Simpson, Rep Collector

Victoria

"Know any Rolex watches that sell for 125 bucks?" Slates asked, adding that's what Simpson told him he paid for the timepiece. The lawyer acknowledged that if it is fake, however, "it's a pretty good copy." [ed. vbarrett: HOW DOES HE KNOW??]

Rosenberg's order specifies a "Submariner Rolex Watch" that was identified in a photograph.

Cook, who said he saw Simpson wearing the watch in a photo posted on the celebrity web site TMZ.com, estimated its value at $5,000 to $22,000 if it's real."

From: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gwXXBU9...TkDe_gD8S1EQ380

...I bet you he's not even a VIP, I mean, RWG Collector. No wait, is it RWG Honoured Member? RWG Grand Poobah?

Ahhh, I forget. Anyway, hope you weren't the one who sold the Juice his rep. :elvis:

I walked his Ex-girlfriend/Raiderette/Lingerie Model down the isle a number of years ago and everything on her was fake. I would say he didn't have any issue donning replicas. ;)

Wow, wait Chicken Manny! Your good lady wife once dated OJ Simpson??

Be gentle in replying. My head is still fuzzy with the antibiotics. ;)

Wow, wait Chicken Manny! Your good lady wife once dated OJ Simpson??

Be gentle in replying. My head is still fuzzy with the antibiotics. ;)

LOL! Heck NO! I walked her down the aisle because we were both in the wedding party for my good friend's wedding (both big models). I couldn't stand her but the wedding was interesting. All models, actors and playmates. I was absolutely the ugliest person in the room, well, other than some of the elderly guests. Now that I think about it, even that might not be true.

The crazy thing is she actually dated OJ after the court case.... :huh: Last I heard she was a lawyer. :D