When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG LUNCH IN SO CAL - SECOND TIME AROUND

Esmarc

Well, Thanks to all of those who attended, and all of the well wishers from around the world! Our great community is host to members around the globe, and I am merely host to the small gatherings I am able to plan here in Southern California :blush:

Some have asked about who the attendees were, so I'll be kind enough to list everyone who attended, you'll have to put the names to the faces everyone...

Avitt

Goofy

Klink

Tin0

Cdigi

Mikellem

Eagle21

RobertK

MsCndyKane :wub:

and yours truly,

Esmarc :pimp:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys.....

wanna see some RWG lunch 2 photos..?

go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwg-lunch

and you could signup for free so you guys could put some comments, please signup with your RWG board name, so we know who's made comments.

Click on the pic to enlarge, and click on "all size" (on the top of the enlarge pic) to see more larger.

For Esmarc, thanks again my man.......

Tino, Thanks for all the nice photo shots. I really enjoyed meeting everyone today, and enjoying each person for their own interests in watches.

We had a great time, and I want to thank Steve (esmarc) for such a great job well done. And if you want to know the truth about Klink? Wow....PM me....(Just Kidding). He is extremely knowledgeable and extremely cynical and humouous. Thanks Klink...We love you like you are..!

Thanks all who attended.... I would appreciate if Esmarc or someone whom attented would PM me a list of all that attended with there screen names and real names...

Thanks again to all! Lets do this again SOON! B)

mikellem

mike

Hey, guys..... In one of the pic's I saw Klink sticking his finger into what appeared to be a bowl of guacamole. Was that staged?

Well, I'm not real sure that was guacamole.......

The Muller was mine and I'm not afraid to say I'm the one in the Goofy hat.

Great time Steve, even though I was 1 1/2 hours late. Why do I leave these things with less money?

Esmarc, you dont seem to look happy on most of the pics... what was wrong?!?

i mean last time you were there with your 'jetmid' shirt all laughing and stuff :)

Slay,

You may remember some posts during the previous two weeks about me being sick. Well, I still am, but I was not about to flake out, back out, or cancel the lunch I had planned for our members. Next time I hope to be 100%. Add little things like the Maitre'D losing our reservation, typical LA traffic on the way there (and home), and it makes for a quiet Esmarc. You know the saying, "The show must go on..." and that is exactly what happened :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats guys for the meeting.. I am thinking of doing one in UK too.. BUT this time it will be well organased and I think I should have some straps as gift for everyone who comes :p (just something to lure them out of their houses)

:D

Thanks for the well wishes via this thread and PMs everyone. I give kudos to everyone that showed up, and extra props to Mikellem for a special gift! I have been busy with work, and tired from being ill, but I will post my pictures most likely on Wednesday (or tonight if I can't sleep). They will be attached to Tin0's Flikr page (so look for them there) if my tired ass can figure out how to do that in a prompt fashion. I'm glad to see all the positivity and hope that members abroad choose to host their own events in their respective states and countries! I by no means started this, and I most certainly won't be finishing it :victory::yu::victory::yu::victory:

Slay,

You may remember some posts during the previous two weeks about me being sick. Well, I still am, but I was not about to flake out, back out, or cancel the lunch I had planned for our members. Next time I hope to be 100%. Add little things like the Maitre'D losing our reservation, typical LA traffic on the way there (and home), and it makes for a quiet Esmarc. You know the saying, "The show must go on..." and that is exactly what happened :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just admit it Esmarc, it just wasn't the same without Zorro & Maxlove .... :lol:

Edited by Zorro

31914-40270.jpg

@Bres.. Mahalo..

no guacamole or cerveza, was

poi and kava..

: )

transtemporal shift? Spatial misorientation or just good pakalolo??

@Zorro... well, gods willing, next time!

Life is Good! (prime pump with Bombay Sapphier triple, neat, no back.. then move along,

nicely, lightly and politely, with endless close spaced succesion of Negra Modelo..

Klink

31914-40271.jpg

Negra Modelo...good choice.....Cheers!