When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have Trevor's UPO?

spookycord

It looks like the same PO that Josh/Andrew are selling but for only $200. Anyone have any first hand experience with this UPO from Trevor?

Trevor's UPO link

He gets his UPO from the same supplier as everyone else (except Sillix).

Just a word of caution with the guy, he will tell you he'll send the pics of the exact watch you're getting - well, in my case - not quite. Some guys said he used to do this in the past, but ain't doing it now, I can tell ya'. The pics shown were of a different watch, and I cought him in a lie.

He drop ships just like 99% of them, so just be careful and keep your eyes peeled.

cheers,

babola

Edited by babola

Don't count on that price, When I went to order a Timewalker Chrono that he had advertised everywhere for $230 shipped, he informed the the price had risen to over $270. I told him he should update his posts and website, but several months later the remain unchanged.

I purchased my UPO from Trevor. I'm very happy with it, recieved it as described.

I stopped watching the price change after I received mine, he had advertised these at an intro price of $170 or $165 (cant remember) it was back early in the year.

I would be very surprised if you could get this for $200 right now. The prices of these have jumped through the roof.

I went to purchase a black one and (once again) told that the ETA movements have increased in price.

I cant say that I was comfortable with the transaction.. I am still reluctant to do business with him which is why I have not.

powristshot_later.jpg

He gets his UPO from the same supplier as everyone else (except Sillix).

Just a word of caution with the guy, he will tell you he'll send the pics of the exact watch you're getting - well, in my case - not quite. Some guys said he used to do this in the past, but ain't doing it now, I can tell ya'. The pics shown were of a different watch, and I cought him in a lie.

He drop ships just like 99% of them, so just be careful and keep your eyes peeled.

cheers,

babola

So where does Sillix get his watches? I want to get the PO chrono with the orange bezel, but the price differences are from $168 to $268, with the same specs acorrding to the descriptions on the different sites, it makes buying a watch a pain in the a$$ Trevor is only $200 which is $68 cheaper then Andrew and Josh, Sillik says his watches are the same, but if I want to spend more money from thise guys he will not stop me!!!

Totally agreed, stay away from this guy

Well, guys, I guess you should stick to our beloved "blackberry" dealers (some know them as "cartel" ;) ) and their real-time updated web-sites. You have to actually ASK this guy for price and availability ! He does not update his web site 5 times a week with new higher prices, like all other "decent" dealers. OMG, this is really baad.

But, if you don't mind having to actually write an e-mail and ask for price and availability, you will most likely get what you pay for - I don't see any of you being scammed by Trevor ? Jeez guys, I checked watch in June, and it was around $500 and now it's around $1000 (I guess you know what I'm talking about) - and that is OK, but when this guy tells you that price of ETAs is up and rises price by $40 that is terrible ... well, suit yourself.

regards

I have dealth with him several times on various goods (watch, handbags and clothing). Each time he actually has been very reliable. I received everything as described. Once there was a delay, and he offered me a discount on my next purchase. He also gave a gift each time (pen or tie).

Now I have not bought anything from him since earlier in the year (but then I have not bought from anybody else during this time - taking time off from reps), but I would still put him as one of my prefered dealers. He may increase the price, but that has always been for the use of PP (a bonus for me).