When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen 201a On A Xamas

sevomd

looks amazing! do you think that with a relume by finepics for instance the numbers could be made to look more like the genuine (which is a non-sandwich dial with "crooked" numbers)? cause that would be the icing on the cake imho.. but apart from that small detail a fantastic watch!

looks amazing! do you think that with a relume by finepics for instance the numbers could be made to look more like the genuine (which is a non-sandwich dial with "crooked" numbers)? cause that would be the icing on the cake imho.. but apart from that small detail a fantastic watch!

I've asked him about it, says it might be an improvement but not sure how it would turn out. Might just keep it this way.

Eddy

Its a Strapmaster Prototype XaMas. Got it on th P**isti site.

Eddy

I am making a custom strap that I believe will be SUPERB..

Same style like the XaMas, vintage 50yo leather Plus a XaMas buckle.. sweet ;)

Dimensions and style made by me:

post-89-1148592008_thumb.jpg

I had a very similar colour for sale but Finepics got it fast..

56026-35502.jpg

It doesn't come to my mind something similar... maybe a Mario Paci used from Paneristi, or a BOB caramel / coconut vertigo(not very thick though) ?

Strapmaster is starting to sell them. The buckle has logos on them which I don't like too much. I believe the one I have was bought at Strapmasters Europe and was one of the prototypes.

Eddy

Edited by sevomd

price of Xa Mas is not real ..sory

:D:D:D

Unfortunately Christian not everybody is true enough to price his straps accordingly to what they really cost.. ;)

Maybe some of the Die-hard Paneristi MUST pay a lot for their straps to justify theirselves.

The XaMas strap is an AMAZING but Unreally expensive as BOB said. :wounded1:

What would YOU charge for an appropriate strap?

Can you offer something like that?

Regards

He is charging 50$ for his Vertigo line while he could easily sell them for 100$.

He is not offering something like that because his straps are not for the same people Strapmasters are.

Do either of you guys make one a strap like the Strapmasters Marina Militare Vintage Calf cus I'd jump at a 26/26 in a similar leather? I'm considering ordering another one from them and would rather give you guys the money if available.

Chuck,

I am making a Xxl style strap with the XaMas buckle but this is my private vintage project. )(I bought the XaMas buckle and took it off from the XaMas strap for myself)

If you have a XaMas buckle I can put it on for you, or you can have it with a Pre-V logo buckle, or just a plain sewn-in buckle. :)

He is charging 50$ for his Vertigo line while he could easily sell them for 100$.

He is not offering something like that because his straps are not for the same people Strapmasters are.

You give me 100 ..good :rolleyes: