When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody have a Blue Dial "ultimate" BCE?

italiano17771

im contemplating buying my 4th bce. :g: yes i know it sounds weird, but i just love these things. i recently saw a blue face bce and it looked great, but i havent found any pics of a blue dial while searching through forum. im looking for the one with silver hands and double AR.

...thanks in advance for any pics.

I have yet to see the blue dial in the Ultimate version. I know andrew and Josh have it in the first versions of the watch, but thats about it. It is pretty nice in the two tone ulitmate version, the blue seems really electric. And I know what you mean about the BCE, Im working on picking up a fourth myself.

Actually, I would see if you could get the blue BCE with a regular bezel and pay extra for the CZ one in case you want to replace it. Aftter what I have seen with the blackbird (i.e. Off center pearl, lightly stamped directional markers) it seems that there is a little way to go before that is a must have rep. But darn that blue dial, it has me buzzing right now!!!!!

Edit: sorry, just noticed you did not want the bling bling bezel. regardless, I would go with the bce - very few, if any, flaws remain to be fixed at this point.

• 2 months later...
sorry to pop this old thread back up but has anyone bought this blue dial yet? and is this the ult with double AR? id love to see some pics of a blue dial without the bling bezel on a black deployment strap if anyone has one...cheers

It looks to be of the older version of the ultimate. Notice the missing min. marker next to the 10 on the 12:00 subdial.

this is the ultimate bce. they are just using the old dials. the ultimate has the correct silver hands and has double ar....just like the one in the pic above.

I will have to disagree with you here italiano.It is not the ultimate,it is the first version and the only impuvment is the AR.If you look carefully you will notice that the case of the watch is not the same as the ultimates and the pussers of the chrono are way too long.

Sorry for my bad English :D

I will have to disagree with you here italiano.It is not the ultimate,it is the first version and the only impuvment is the AR.If you look carefully you will notice that the case of the watch is not the same as the ultimates and the pussers of the chrono are way too long.

Sorry for my bad English :D

all i know is that the 2 "major" improvements from the first generation bce to the "ultimate" was the correct silver hands and double ar. look at it however you want to look at it, but the pics on this thread are showing correct silver hands & double AR.

ive had both and noticed no difference in the case.

....and the bracelet from the ultimate was improved...the pics above show the updated bracelet.

Look forward to it! Which did you order- regular, or extra icey?

ordered ultimate that matched genuine dial .. stick markers ss sent out today.... but again probably won't arrive until after nextweekend ,... I'm sure things will be backed up a bit.. let's see ....