When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When you're crazy about watches, this happens

anton

I was laughing at myself when I found myself constantly doing this:

DSC00317.jpg

And as a result:

DSC00319.jpg

Okay, maybe the last one was from constantly wearing a watch in the bright sun. In case if you can't see the contrast, it's a light strip where I wear my watch over the rest of my tan wrist.

I hope I'm not alone in this...any victims as well?

You bastards that live in tropical climates. You better not be complaining about this phenomenon. Or else you're coming to Canada, where the area under your watch is actually darker than the rest of your arm. Yes, reverse tanning. That's what we do here.

tropical climate?!?!?! My wrist was under a ceiling light fixture just so i could charge the lume.

You bastards that live in tropical climates. You better not be complaining about this phenomenon. Or else you're coming to Canada, where the area under your watch is actually darker than the rest of your arm. Yes, reverse tanning. That's what we do here.

:lol:

No, I think Anton was using his UV light whatchamacallit-thingie to illustrate a WIS' lume obsession. As for me, I actually have to use the settings of my camera to give myself a "nice tan". :(

I've shown this before, but though my wrist is a shade lighter under my watch, it's not THAT different. And I live under a searing overhead sun. Stupid Scots genes.

ouch1ea1.jpg

P.S.: Anton, my UV LED torch is on its way. I'll let you know. ;)

:lol:

No, I think Anton was using his UV light whatchamacallit-thingie to illustrate a WIS' lume obsession. As for me, I actually have to use the settings of my camera to give myself a "nice tan". :(

I've shown this before, but though my wrist is a shade lighter under my watch, it's not THAT different. And I live under a searing overhead sun. Stupid Scots genes.

ouch1ea1.jpg

P.S.: Anton, my UV LED torch is on its way. I'll let you know. ;)

Ahh, I see. You like this lume, no?

And what is that?!?!?! Strap grooves on your wrist? Another phenomenon!