When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Western Union Problems!

agepag

So I was ready to make my first order with pam111 for 2 watches, but he dosn't take paypal, western union only, I finished the transaction online and it said I had to call it in to complete the transaction, after 10 mins on hold a lady came on the phone and asked me if I was making a purchase, I told her yes and then she declined the transaction!!! I then tryed to tell her that I was send money, for personal reason, but she said that the conversation was being recorded and I already said it was for a purchase!!! Who ever thought buying an replica watch would be so hard......

So I was ready to make my first order with pam111 for 2 watches, but he dosn't take paypal, western union only, I finished the transaction online and it said I had to call it in to complete the transaction, after 10 mins on hold a lady came on the phone and asked me if I was making a purchase, I told her yes and then she declined the transaction!!! I then tryed to tell her that I was send money, for personal reason, but she said that the conversation was being recorded and I already said it was for a purchase!!! Who ever thought buying an replica watch would be so hard......

I just go to a "Check Cashing" venue and pay through their WU Quick-Pay form. Never been denied yet for Davidsen. Obviously your dealer has been flagged.

As suggested in another forum, try Xoom.com, but please check that with your dealer first.

It's a lot easier (and cheaper) to submit international Western Union payments from a physical location -- like most supermarkets and some gas station chains. There's also more scrutiny when it's done on-line, especially if you're using a credit card to fund the transaction.

Last month, I spent thirty minutes on-line and on the phone trying to get a payment sent to Singapore for a purchase from another member. I even had to answer questions derived from my credit report! Needless to say, the transaction was denied. I jumped into the car, traveled a 1/4 of a mile to a local grocery store, filled out a short form, and had the payment sent out without a second glance from the cashier. That took all of 8 minutes and it was $20 cheaper than the on-line price quoted.