When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Like to know more about Seagull watches

BobM

Where can one look to view the Seagull line of watches ... and if I see one or more that interests me, where to buy?

I spent all day yesterday mining the internet trying to find access to any site that delivers this. Also searched thru the forum archives.

Thanks.

BTW, my understanding is that Seaagull in Tianjin just makes movements and there is a seperate assembly/manufacturing company (tjseagull ?) elswhere that makes the watches and sells them (or is there also a seperate sales company?). Does Seagull make the Asian 7750? Can one buy just movements?

This thread should be the motherload for you! :p

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...&hl=seagull

NB: links below may be outdated now (haven't looked), but they were current for that discussion....

A couple of links:

Main Sea-gull website (Chinese)

English website - also check out the finished watches they also sell - very interesting

English Sea-gull website

Movements

Watches

There is another watch movement manufactures that is up and coming, Stellita.

I've read that Stellita will be introducing a Valjoux 7750 clone in either late 2008 or early 2009.

If you're interested in the Seagull ST-19, the Alpha Paul Newman chrono has it. It's a hell of a watch for $120 delivered to your door, alpha-watch.com. They are also sold at the Bay by the same seller.