When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can anybody help out with a Turkish site?

rmcsherry

I've found a very unusual (fairly cheap) rep that I've been after for years, but the site is Turkish and I've not got a clue how to go any further - online translations are few and far between for Turkish/English!

The main site is http://www.hemalhemsat.com/, if anybody can help me to translate it and place an order, I'd be very grateful! Alternatively, if anybody lives in Istanbul, I'm sure the watch I'm after is probably in a street market for half the price!! Please PM me if you can help, I'll do my best to return the favour one day.

Except the reason why these Turkish sites can advertise watches no one else have is because they don't have them either.

Rule of thumb: If the Asian's don't sell it then it's not for sale.

Ken

Edit to add, Those Graham's don't look cheap and nasty to me, if you know what I mean.

The watch itself has several major flaws - the placement of everything on the dial (the dial looks smaller, everything is squashed), the case back is terrible (and is not screwed to the case), the crown guard is the wrong shape, the case appears to be brushed whilst the bezel is polished- the list goes on. The quartz movemnt doesn've bother me; I've got a couple of Miyota reps that are as reliable as any watch I've ever had. The sub dial features can be accurate to manual movements, too!

If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it - I might try to register and hope for the best, although I suppose my preference would be to find a reliable dealer / English site to use. Cheers for your comments.

Edited by rmcsherry