When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone bought Palp crown from PAM lately

spookycord

Just wondering what the process is like ordering palp crowns from PAM. I PM'd him for price, ppl'd amt and now I'm waiting with no repsonse via PM or email. It's only been about a week and a half since pymt, but just checking if this is normal, or if anyone has heard from him lately. Thanks

Yes, I also contacted Pam by PM and used PP for payment. The Palp crown arrived in about two weeks. You should be receiving yours soon. BTW, in a personal message, he informed me that he was shipping on a Friday (September 14th) and I placed the order on the 13th.

I too am waiting on one that was ordered on 10/8. However I'm not really worried about it. PAM has a very good reputation on this board and it seems he's not great with follow up after the sale BUT I've never heard of an instance where he didn't deliver goods as promissed.

I know your feeling though...I can't wait to get home every day to see if my crown is here yet!

BUT I've never heard of an instance where he didn't deliver goods as promissed.

Well, to tell the truth he did not deliver to me a crown that I had paid palpatine for, and he did not answer my questions about it.

(I am aware that I had paid palp rather than PAM, but it was at an early stage of the project, just before PAM took over as a seller. And palp and PAM were supposed to be partners on it).

Naturally I offered PAM to exhibit any evidences of my payment. He simply did not reply.

He did not even reply my messages to buy new crowns leaving that first one down.

There is an element of potluck as there always is for people who have real jobs/lives. I had the same issue when doing the group buys for the gen crowns. With all the hustle and bustle it can take you 2 weeks just to get to the post office. On both of my orders I asked him what he had in stock and got them in less than 2 weeks. They definitely make it in batches and he has real world responsibilities so my advice for future orders is to ask what he has in stock before ordering. ;)

I can understand if people are busy in real life and can't make it to post, but a simple reply to a pm does not take much effort. I understand it can take a while for delivery too but just let me know you are alive. His response to my request to buy was lightning fast initially. Now he is just AWOL. I still maintain the benefit of the doubt. Just wondering how long is too long.

Well, it's too long for me! I asked TWP to cancel that part of the mod yesterday. Not having any idea when he might receive 'em and not knowing what the quality will be like when/if he eventually does, did not inspire me to wait any longer. I'm not actually convinced it's a good mod in the first place if the CG is a good 'un...

I asked him if the crowns were in stock at the time I paid...he replied YES They Are !! no reply ever since .

16 days without hearing from him.....makes me think.

Does anyone have received defectives crowns from Pam ?

vac

I ordered 2 palp crowns from Pam a couple of months ago...received them in 3 weeks time...i waited for a repl on my PMs (got them 1 week after sending PM's) but in the end the crowns got to me...

I have installed one crown, the thread was off axis...so i had some problems with installing it...

the other hasn't been installled yet so i dunno how it will fit...

Still no reply's or PM's returned on my 10/8 order...but I'm still hoping / expecting that they get here anyday.

However I surely hope that I don't have the crooked thread issue that some have had after waiting all of this time for my product. Maybe he's waiting on a new run of crowns to correct that issue before sending out?