When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Repair In The Uk

Guest JOHN PERCY

Guest JOHN PERCY

I know Im going to be blasted but I have searched everywhere even down the back of the setee but I cant find any posts referring to repairers in the UK. I have several Panerai that probably need to be serviced etc. Any suggestions on who might help.

Although a newbie here Ive been on the other forums for a while.

thanks in advance

John

Edited by JOHN PERCY

I might be your man here - what needs doing?

Coo, there's someone. I have a 2836-2 that needs the springy-bit that holds the stem in unspringificating. I pushed the thingy in too far when trying to put the second hand back on my GMT.

I'm in France, but have no fear of EU customs. :Jumpy:

Coo, there's someone. I have a 2836-2 that needs the springy-bit that holds the stem in unspringificating. I pushed the thingy in too far when trying to put the second hand back on my GMT.

I'm in France, but have no fear of EU customs. :Jumpy:

You will often find that the springitude of the half toothed dog sprocket whirlification module can lead to an imbalance of the balance resulting in thingifying of the doobreywhatsit ugimyflip!! Best to send it in!!!

You will often find that the springitude of the half toothed dog sprocket whirlification module can lead to an imbalance of the balance resulting in thingifying of the doobreywhatsit ugimyflip!! Best to send it in!!!

Funny...that's just what I was thinking! :blink:

JTB

Damn your good :o