When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster GMT pictoria

spookycord

The WackoNoobmaster GMT. For <$100 what's your excuse?

DSC02119.jpg

Great detail on the wave dial pattern

DSC02125.jpg

Nicely engraved clasp and caseback. Quality bracelet with PINS not screws!

DSC02127back.jpg

Working GMT, correct bezel black/silver, awesome crown guards (especially compared to some swiss SMPs) and black datewheel.

DSC02123.jpg

what more could you ask for???

I have the Bond SMP GMT, and it is one seriously awesome watch...it really has withstood the test of time (no pun intended, lol). Unfortunately, the bracelet that it came with did not, so I replaced it with an Oyster-style bracelet, which, IMO, looks so much better than the stock Speedy bracelet. From the look of it, I'm sure this SMP GMT is equally good! Not to mention the fact that WBK is really a pleasure to deal with!

Congrats!

This is one of the best "budget" reps ever, and I'm still surprised how accurate it is.

PS: Besides the bad crown and cg's the ETA versions have the text "automatic" on the dial, and it should be "chronometer". This is hands down the most accurate version.

Go to RWI, you'll find WBK there. Look in the dealer trade reviews...WBK is probably one of (if not the most) highly recommended dealers there. He also takes requests if there's a certain watch you want that he hasn't listed. FYI, he has had to take care of some family problems, but he should be back in full swing soon, and he always goes that extra mile to make his customers happy. I've gotten a few pieces from WBK, the experience has been second to none.

The only thing holding me back from getting one is the mineral crystal. I wish they'd make a sapphire version. All of WBK's rollies have sapphire so WTF? Give omega some respect too! :)

-bosk

I honestly wouldn't worry about it, if it's mineral. You wouldn't believe how much abuse I've put mine through, and it still has no scratches in the crystal. Perhaps I lucked out and ended up with sapphire? I doubt it though. I'd talk to WBK about it.

This one may be the best rep for the money........ever!

Indeed.

omega_seamastergmt800_05.jpg

It was not easy to get the right date and date window though...

omega_seamastergmt_PS800_10.jpg

A look inside ?

omega_seamastergmt800_16.jpg

and the case back

omega_seamastergmt_PS800_14.jpg

It's an amazing design that I almost never wear but I think it would be one of the last I would sell ;)

@Lord Rasta: Mine came from Andrew (Trusty)

Cheers

Stephane