When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Improved Version Of The Iwc F.a. Jones?

hanswurst

I really love the F.A. Jones, but for a watch with a seethrough caseback, the movement is just too plain. Maybe there is someone on the forum who got some information on whether there will be improved generaions of this watch in the future.

My rep "nerdism" doesn't go as far as to request a 1:1 copy of the original movement, but a little more decoration in form of engravings would be nice. Apart from that... I definitely need one!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by hanswurst

I really love the F.A. Jones, but for a watch with a seethrough caseback, the movement is just too plain. Maybe there is someone on the forum who got some information on whether there will be improved generaions of this watch in the future.

My rep "nerdism" doesn't go as far as to request a 1:1 copy of the original movement, but a little more decoration in form of engravings would be nice. Apart from that... I definitely need one!

Thanks in advance!

I'm in the process of upgrading the movements in one of mine. It isn't going to look like the gen but it will look much better. I wish someone would copy the gen movement but it is so unique that I don't see it happening.

Cheers,

:animal_rooster:

I guess you need to post your for sale items under FS section.

i am not interesting for selling this movement in forum

i have a ebay shop and enough clients...

but i think it is a great idea to rebuild this movement in Jones...

if you not like this movement or can get it for cheaper price from other seller or better movement.... NO POBLEM :victory:

that´s life

thank you