When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new DSN 111h on a Toscan Fiero Strap(PICS!)

Khurram

I finally got my new strap in so I can wear my new DSN ultimate 111h proudly

Davidsen was very very helpful with his communication and answered all my questions and made sure to double check all parts of the watch and movement before sending...no stripped screws for me

I LOVE this watch and strap combo...not once have I felt like i've been wearing a rep watch at all..

Sorry for the excitement but I can't contain myself!

I'm new to this watch photography thing so please don't mind the quality of the pics...

Any and all comments are welcome!!

Also if anybody has questions pertaining to DSN's 111 please post here and I will do my best to answer..

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC_1670-1.jpg

DSC_1676.jpg

DSC_1682.jpg

I finally got my new strap in so I can wear my new DSN ultimate 111h proudly

Davidsen was very very helpful with his communication and answered all my questions and made sure to double check all parts of the watch and movement before sending...no stripped screws for me.

THANK GOD. I am sure I echo a lot of people's feelings when I say that this is a welcome breather from the horrendous QC issues we've had recently. Hopefully, he's turning it around.

And I told you, Khurram. When you open a Davidsen and there are no probs with it, the feeling you get is indescribable. It is sooo beautiful!

(Who was it who said his Crowns are getting better? That fat one looks even better than mine!)

DSC_1682.jpg

Fuzzy pic and all, I love it. What lume!

And what can I say about the Fiero that I haven't said before. ;)

Congrats, darling!

You were right man!

What more can I say???

It's truly a thing of beauty :D

THANK GOD. I am sure I echo a lot of people's feelings when I say that this is a welcome breather from the horrendous QC issues we've had recently. Hopefully, he's turning it around.

And I told you, Khurram. When you open a Davidsen and there are no probs with it, the feeling you get is indescribable. It is sooo beautiful!

(Who was it who said his Crowns are getting better? That fat one looks even better than mine!)

Fuzzy pic and all, I love it. What lume!

And what can I say about the Fiero that I haven't said before. ;)

Congrats, darling!

Congulations on your beautiful DSN111H; I noticed that your 111H use the "Thick Crown" as I descibe early in my review which is problematic... Have u got the "turning-back problem" with your crown? No doubt that thick crown much better look compare with my thin one. Also; I noticed that the dial font are wrong & "mis-shaped" ---> 12, 3 , 10

DSN should better improve this A.S.A.P

Best Regards,

Raymond