When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Michael Clayton" watches

Victoria

As we all know, George Clooney is a Watch Queen extraordinaire. Anyone who saw him change timepieces in almost every other scene in Ocean's 13, knows that for a fact. :D

But in his latest project, which opened in wide-release in cinemas all over the USA last weekend, he sticks to one watch.

Here are two photos, and an extra one of the spaghetti watch (as I call those kinds, which I loathe) on that extra-terrestrial beauty, Tilda Swinton.

Care to guess what they're wearing?

michaelclaytonra9.gif

clooneywatchmd9.jpg

tildaev7.jpg

I say Omega on George, but only because of the basketweave type bracelet (otherwise it looks like a VCO), and given the stodgy, neurasthenic character played by Tilda, a vintage Hamilton or Gruen on her.

Other watches spied were a Franck Muller Conquistador on another lawyer, and an SS Tank Fran

That was odd, I noticed that as well with his watch suddenly reappearing!

Ahh. Welcome to your home of watch aficionados, Ylfig. This is something any one of us would've noticed, I'm sure!

I told my friend sitting next to me and he just looked at me weird :)

You didn't let your hand linger on the neckrest whilst you said that, did you? :lol: