When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics request. PAMS on SS bracelets

gtd

here you go...

DSC00339.jpg

the bracelet on mine is from Trusty. It is good quality. I use it mostly in summer, when the leather straps suffer from sweat.... while I use mine on two 111h and a 196, not all bracelets fit all cases.

There was a similar post with a lot of pictures a while ago... go search in the PAM section....

I have a tip for you. Try to find one of the older titanium and steel version of the replicated bracelet. These bracelets use the old one push button mechanism but weigh alot less than the all steel (polished and brushed) bracelet.

I have one of the titanium and steel PAM bracelets and it gives me the look I was after without all the weight, there is a big difference in the weight between the 2 types. Another way to reduce the weight is to use a titanium PAM like the 177. All the size without the weight lifting!!

TimeShare

• 2 weeks later...
is there a stainless steel bracelet made for the 1950. i have only seen them on leather straps and i hear that the bracelet is wider for the fiddy!

The 1950 does have wider lugs than standard. As far as I know, there is no SS bracelet available for it.

Edited by TeeJay

I'd really like to see some Steel bracelets on those PAMS.

How's the quality of the bracelet?

Here's what I had to go through before installing my beautiful Davidsen PAM bracelet.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=317975

However, I rarely wear the bracelet on the watch I "settled" onto it, one of my two Andrew PAM 111hs, because, well it's gorgeous but it looks masculine on me. I think I would feel the same even with the tapered version.

PICS:

pam112braceletwristiefg5.jpg

deplobraceletbz2.jpg

pam112braceletdeplosunwz6.jpg

pam112braceletrockgw5.jpg