When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your "Man Watch" Headquarters!

Victoria

(Small background: Found this site when I was Googling to see if the PAM 063 had AR or not. No, I don't intend to buy from them, OBVIOUSLY, but their site descriptions looked amusing enough to share)

What raises your hackles quicker when perusing a Replica site? Is it bad photos, bad descriptions, or my personal favourite, awkward English which sounds as if your Russian babushka translated it?

Check this out.

"Welcome to Replica-watch-ShinyXXXX.com!

Email of Oredering :

XXXX

If you are looking for the replica watch and information about it, you came to the right place. Here you can find such fine you I top brand-name watches as Alain Silberstein, A.Lange & Sohne, Audemars Piguet, BBaume & Mercier, Eberhard & Co, Breitling, Breguet, Bvlgari, Jacob&Co, Jaeger leCoultre, and other.

Man watch is the most important accessory a man can own - it is an essential style element. replica watch is invented for the people who want to look good, to impress everybody, but they don't have so much money to buy original expensive watch. Our replica watch is well known for their impeccable quality, the precision engineering of the watches. Nobody will ever know that it is not real. Also, it is a very good, pleasant and not expensive present for your friend, father, husband, wife or any other close person, witch will serve for many years. This great present will remind about you to your close man every time. If you are looking for luxury, the latest watch technology and excellent design take a look at our collection of replica watch.

If quality and prestige plays a key role in your choice of men watches then our replica watch were made exactly for you! Anyway, you should also remember, we are not trying to sell replica watch as the real thing. If you buy a replica, it should be clearly and honestly named as a replica. Our high replicas are almost 100% correspond with original models, though the details are not the same. Compare them with the real one, and you will find no difference. Here you can find many interesting things about world famous watches. This knowledge will make you a real watch expert. Have an eye on our site news, soon you will find here more information, more interesting articles and historical facts.

:lol:

Oredering.

Mentioning wife, then writing witch sooner after (your Freudian Slip is showing), but also noting your "close man".

How about those "High replicas", as opposed to, of course the low replicas out there in Canal Strasse. And don't forget to "have an eye" over the site!

Yeah, nothing engenders more trust in me than the ultra-professionalism of a site winging it on Babelfish.

I'll find my Man Watch elsewhere, thankyouverymuch.

I wonder what the little asian freaky chick waving an empty manilla envelope has to do with "Ventures" and "Growth."

(Gee, I never stop)

Call me Mr. Subliminal :rolleyes:

LOL! I think I lost you, but that's okay. It sounded funny anyway.

Now, check this out. A VACHERON CONSTANTIN REP IN REAL 18k gold! With real diamonds -- for only U$2555!

Product Classique 18K Solid YG Diamonds - Swiss ETA 7001 

Price USD2555 

MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 7001 Hand Wind (21,600bph)

CASE DIAMETER: 36mm

THICKNESS: 7.2mm

DIAL COLOR: White Dial with Gold markers

CASE MATERIAL: 18K SOLID YELLOW GOLD Case

BRACELET: Alligator Leather Strap with buckle

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal

BACK GLASS: Sapphire Display Case Back

BEZEL: Genuine Diamonds Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT:

CLASP TYPE: Signed Buckle

DATE INDICATOR:

GMT HAND:

OTHER REMARKS:

water Resistant

SOLID 18K YELLOW GOLD Case

GENUINE Diamonds Bezel

Swiss ETA 7001 Hand Wind movement with 42 hours Power Reserve 

Oh yeah, those diamonds look totally legit. Especially that little black one at bottom.

1413bt6.jpg

@POTR about photo: RRRR! Mind you, normally I don't like grease monkeys, but a man grabbing (what is that? A rotor?) a hunk of metal wearing a Rolex just cries out, Tarzan, King of the Rep Jungle.

Say it... I know you want to... funnier than that "Sir Elton" quip. Reg Dwight, right. :disgust: If I weren't secure, I just might.... :cry:

T h i s i s S a s q ' s .. post-7786-1193115729_thumb.jpg .. w a t c h.

Hmmm.. must be a sister site... or they are stealing from each other. So it's not "Make-replica-whatsis.com?"

Say it... I know you want to... funnier than that "Sir Elton" quip.

T h i s i s S a s q ' s .... w a t c h.

Hmmm.. must be a sister site... or they are stealing from each other. So it's not "Make-replica-whatsis.com?"

Okay, I'll be less coy and actually list the url.

http://maldwatch.com/watch.php?type=1

The original site url was incorrect, which is another "tell" these are not to be trusted.

(Dunno if listing this site is allowed by Mods. Please delete if I've been a baaaad girl)

@POTR: Well I'll be a gobsmacked numpty, POTR. Same scammers, I mean! owners, indeed. Thanks for the heads up.