When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any news on a Super Big Pilot Rep?

rnewbie

• 2 weeks later...
I think this is a rumour like so many others in the past. Probably started by a member and others jump on the band wagon!!TimeShare
I wouldn't be surprised if they're working on an 8 day movement, if only to keep copying the in-house PAMs and/or becuase they would like an 8-day movement for Chinese gens. If they ever succeed, a Big Pilot would be a logical rep to make--popular, solid back, simple functions, design, and dial. None of the factories want this at the moment because they're too busy making money on the reps they're currently producing with cheaper parts. I doubt any rep "company" has huge R&D departments...but believe me: if and when they get the movement done the dealers will make sure it'll be hyped to high heaven on the boards.

they build the copy of PAM 2002 caliber with real 8 day power reserve... comming soon

asian REP factory must do this... because 50% of there watches are PAM models. And without this movement will stop the business in next years.

but a 8day IWC movement?