When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SFSO Stuck In Transit

Del_RFC

del;

once the watch lands in the US ; the best way to track it is with the EMS number starting with EA on the usps.com

website, not UPS ; united states postal service

Before landing in US though, usps.com is useless when your watch is in China or from china to europe of course.

Cheers,

M

omg, still hasn't arrived, i am really disappointed :(

I'm also waiting for a watch from Silix, I'm also from the UK, EMS also tells me "Despatch from Sorting Center" a week ago and NOTHING since...... I'll give it another week before I start getting worried......... :mellow:

I'm also waiting for a watch from Silix, I'm also from the UK, EMS also tells me "Despatch from Sorting Center" a week ago and NOTHING since...... I'll give it another week before I start getting worried......... :mellow:

Seriously [censored] off as I received an empty bag today. Looks like its been stolen in transit hence the delays.

I have emailed Jay with full photo evidence. I can see no way that Jay would be responsible however I still dont have a watch I paid for 3 weeks ago :angry:

Seriously [censored] off as I received an empty bag today. Looks like its been stolen in transit hence the delays.

I have emailed Jay with full photo evidence. I can see no way that Jay would be responsible however I still dont have a watch I paid for 3 weeks ago :angry:

I'm another one in the same boat. Said same message on tracking since 29/10. I know its only been a few days, but all sounding a bit similar. Will give it a day or so and then email silix, maybe there is a shipping problem he needs to be aware of.

A little good news (well. for me, anyway) - My status on EMS and ParcelForce shows that my watch from Silix has arrived in the UK. I've now just got to wait for ParcelForce to do their stuff (which could be a while, going by previous experiene!).. I hope those that are still waiting get a break soon - Chin up guys !! :mellow:

Communicated with Jay this morning and he has offered to send a Black SFSO as a replacement for the stolen in transit item. Great re-assurance from a dealer keen to look after his custom. Sets my mind right at rest.

Delighted with his response. I will keep you posted.

Communicated with Jay this morning and he has offered to send a Black SFSO as a replacement for the stolen in transit item. Great re-assurance from a dealer keen to look after his custom. Sets my mind right at rest.

Delighted with his response. I will keep you posted.

Just thought I would put in my two cents worth (which in dollars isn't worth much nowadays...)!

I ordered the SFSO white w/leather strap from jay on Oct. 22nd. Since he didn't have the strap, had to wait a few days to get it. It finally shipped out on Nov. 1st as according to the shipping notice.

Can I tell you that I was shocked and surprised beyond belief that it showed up on my door today??? I am in Florida.

I have to say, the communication from them was beyond anything I've seen, and I've only bought one other watch here from Josh, and that experience was great as well. But the continuous responses to my emails and the quick shipping on their part (i mean from the day they got the strap) is just beyond belief. I don't think you could get this kind of support from the Breitling stores!!

In any case, my opinion is that I am certain that there are delays in many areas, and lots of unreputable employees that could potentially "borrow" the goods, but I have 1000% faith in the dealers from this forum now and forever!

My only problem now is that since I have gotten this SFSO, I am hungering for another new watch.... Darnit! there goes next month's car payment...