When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ajoesmith

If you are interested in the B&R group buy that im organizing then please put your name here.

For now only people who want the SS version please put you name. Once i get the correct PVD ill be doing a group buy for that

Price is $150 plus $20 shipping so total is $170 paypaled and shipped via registered airmail. This also includes a free black canvas strap.

For those people who want to pay by direct Bank transfer the price is $160.

Here is the list

1 - ajoesmith

BNR-BR3-21.jpg

BNR-BR3-23.jpg

BNR-BR3-22.jpg

BNR-BR3-24.jpg

i'm in for a ss version as well...

what is your estimate for the timing on this?

Well timing depends on how fast we can get 10 members, or even 5 members to partake in the group buy.

As soon as we get those members it should be delivered to your door step in approx 3 weeks.

Please remember that im organizing this by myself,it takes a lot of effort, emails and time. I dont have any stock and wont be taking stock of anything. When we get enough people ill order the watches, when i receive them ill QC them and then ship to the members. So in that respect if you have to wait 3/4 weeks for it, itll be well worth it as youll have a watch that has been personally QCed by me.

cheers

i'm in,

shipping to EU possible??

i'm in Malta..

D.

If you are interested in the B&R group buy that im organizing then please put your name here.

For now only people who want the SS version please put you name. Once i get the correct PVD ill be doing a group buy for that

Price is $150 plus $20 shipping so total is $170 paypaled and shipped via registered airmail. This also includes a free black canvas strap.

For those people who want to pay by direct Bank transfer the price is $160.

Here is the list

1 - ajoesmith

BNR-BR3-21.jpg

BNR-BR3-23.jpg

BNR-BR3-22.jpg

BNR-BR3-24.jpg

just figured i would break down what this would actually cost if you bought this directly from one of our collectors:

b&r 42mm w/ date = $158

extra velcro strap = $30

shipping = $30

grand total = $218

ajoesmith price = $160-170 (depending on payment method)

savings = $48-58

i would have guessed there would be at least a couple more members interested at this price, particularly given this is the most accurate wearable (ie. NOT 46mm) b&r rep available....

deltatahoe

Im in for this i think..because i think i cant wait for the pvd orange...WUHOOOO..JoE can you please make sure this watches will be water resistant and can go for swimming ?? lol ..love to make a tool watch wih the extra strap yeyyy

1 - ajoesmith

2 - SanjuNana

3 - timgroth?

4 - deltatahoe

5 - Croolis

6 - new & improved osteopath

7 - moggio

@ajoe... I believe all of the collectors are currently awaiting a new shipment of these - I had actually paid angus for one of these several weeks ago, but given the delay he offered to change my order to something else...

I'm not in a rush - we can probably gather more people for the group buy in the meantime :victory:

Btw, did your source give you an ETA re: when these will be available?

Thanks for your work in putting this group buy together - I know firsthand how much logistical work it can be to put these together.

Cheers :drunk:

deltatahoe

Im in for this as well, as I am a new member ;) , tried to upgrade to supporter but all in wain, so hopefully this is the way to get the watch. Hence, hello crew!

1 - ajoesmith

2 - SanjuNana

3 - timgroth?

4 - deltatahoe

5 - Croolis

7 - moggio

8 - kreesa

• 1 month later...

1 - ajoesmith

2 - SanjuNana

3 - timgroth?

4 - deltatahoe

5 - Croolis

7 - moggio

8 - kreesa

9 - magagne

10 -

I need to upgrade to supporter (I'll upgrade this week-end) for chief AR runs too, but take my name in, please confirm by a PM.

Thanks joe.

Edited by magagne