When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another 50th Anniversary Sub

bricky

Hi!

I've got this GREAT piece from a buddy (unfortunately I don't know from which dealer it is). Anyway, it's one of the nicest LVs I've ever seen, so enjoy it:

3550-6950.jpg 3550-6951.jpg 3550-6952.jpg

3550-6953.jpg 3550-6954.jpg

And here's a lume shot (which is unbelievably bad focussed - combination of shitty cam and shaking hand)

3550-6955.jpg

Cheers,

Oliver

Hi!

I've got this GREAT piece from a buddy (unfortunately I don't know from which dealer it is). Anyway, it's one of the nicest LVs I've ever seen, so enjoy it:

Cheers,

Oliver

Oh aye Bricky, mine wasn't good enough so you went and replaced it hahahaha......... :p

Gorgeous. Mine is identical, which from Silix last August.

It does look like the ones that were floating around about June - October. Sort of the 2nd generation of the hollow band versions, with nicer crown guards than the first ones.

Seems like you might be pretty right, pal... Jay's LVs during that period has very similarly-shaped CGs & the hour & minute markers on his are like the ones in Bricky's pix- not touching the end of the dial... Also, date mag is similar...

But overall. it's a great LV... :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim: