When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling SFSO Strap Suggestions

stagfan

a quick thought before you spend money on a strap -- i bought a genuine black rubber strap for my black dial sfso, but when i received the watch, i ended up loving it on the stainless steel bracelet. the bracelet is extremely well made, and the brushed look of the bracelet goes great with the watch. i realize lots of people like the sfso on a strap, but IMHO this one should be worn on a bracelet (and as you can probably tell from my collection, i am a big fan of watches on straps).

just something to think about...

deltatahoe

Haha. I know, it would only take a true WIS to do something like that.

The problem now is wheter to buy the black dial SOSF or the white one. I love how the AR on the black one makes the dial disappear (the black gen is fantastic), but the white dial complements my current collection more. It fills a _missing_ hole.

I have the black dial and it is amazing, to my opinion , nothing to compare to the white. I've seen a white gen and even this one did not look as great as the rep black dial. Regarding the bracelet , I would definitely get rid of the SSB which to my opinion is not so great (understatement), and put a leather (if you don't swimm or dive with the watch) or rubber if you intend to test its water resistance. For black dial, both black or dark brown straps look fantastic. I would not invest too much in a gen strap, but this is a matter of opinion.

I have the black dial and it is amazing, to my opinion , nothing to compare to the white. I've seen a white gen and even this one did not look as great as the rep black dial. Regarding the bracelet , I would definitely get rid of the SSB which to my opinion is not so great (understatement), and put a leather (if you don't swimm or dive with the watch) or rubber if you intend to test its water resistance. For black dial, both black or dark brown straps look fantastic. I would not invest too much in a gen strap, but this is a matter of opinion.

Nice to hear your thoughts on the black dial version, I have one on its way. B)

I love the look of it on the brown leather or the ss,

here is the rep gen comparison, rep on leather!

sfsogenrep.jpg

and the gen on leather

sfso.jpg

the gen leather is a tad darker than the rep one but that darkens nicely with time.

I got mine from PT with both.