When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg's New Dealers ?

wow, i'm stoked...ken's been prompt at emailing me since i made contact last week and he just shot me an email announcing his arrival to RWG. kick ass :victory:

eddie's my guy, but i've always wanted a couple that ken can now supply. ken also advised that here will be a swiss 7753 model coming out for the 187, just don't know when. :whistling:

The reason your dealers can't get the 187 and other 'exclusive' models.......is that the Japanese market has been swallowing up product from the factories......the 187 for instance is now becoming available to our dealers.....( well me for a start.....unfortunately most of my stock will go to private buyers in the UK.. ).......why?....saturation in the Japanese market......!

I'm a private buyer in the UK who's interested in a reasonably priced PAM187 with ETA 7753 movement :thumbsupsmileyanim:

first they need to lower their prices A LOT!

a CN 217 for 355US$? MY ASS! Silix ALL the way!

530 bucks for the OLD swis 217 (and thats honpos DIRECT price, without ken's markup!)... this keeps getting better lol

Edited by slay

first they need to lower their prices A LOT!

a CN 217 for 355US$? MY ASS! Silix ALL the way!

530 bucks for the OLD swis 217 (and thats honpos DIRECT price, without ken's markup!)... this keeps getting better lol

seems that they manage to sell it at that prices....

bestswiss also manages to sell their submariners for 1000US$, that doesnt mean nothin!

why i meant to say it is that in their market...japan...they manage to sell reps even with that high prices...

when they will offer watches to us it is defintely sure that they cannot offer them at that prices...cause nobody will buy them as we have a lot of excellent dealers with great prices...

let's wait and see their offers...

My guess is their prices stay the same, but early adopters can get things first as this is where it'll pop up.

I hope they prove me wrong and we get cheap prices. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My guess is their prices stay the same, but early adopters can get things first as this is where it'll pop up.

I hope they prove me wrong and we get cheap prices. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

well from all the possible models they have only the 187 that our dealer don't have right now (but soon will have)....and paying so much money for a rep...it ain't worth!

after all.....RWG is a big market...and if they lower they profit margin they still will have some + money....so i can expect some better prices than those for the japanese market!

well honpo is selling CN mvt PAMs for prices that you can get a swan neck eta mvt PAM from our dealers....nothing to say more....

and he has to know that (AND HE KNOWS THAT!) otherwise he has nothing to do on RWG....