When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg's New Dealers ?

ETA World Goods.. and WatchHonpo (KEN) ?

Who are they and what can we expect ? :whistling:

Dont remember well . but is honpo the one in japan ?? with lots of good stuff but not sending to rest of the world till now ??? Or iam wrong ..

John

Dont remember well . but is honpo the one in japan ?? with lots of good stuff but not sending to rest of the world till now ??? Or iam wrong ..

ETA World is Ken's agent, no?

I mean I don't follow this much as I don't rate the 187 at all, so forgive me if you're just yanking the chains of n00bs like myself.

Ken is the international agent for Watchonpo. He runs a limited catalog at Etaworldgoods.com. Ususally he can get anything Watchonpo is offering. His service and communication is excellent. If there are problems he does immediately rectify them. Be prepared as he is expensive though. Watches are typically priced at a 10-20% premium to Watchonpo's direct website but they do not ship outside Japan. He operates outside of China but the watch I received (187) shipped directly from Guangzhou where I am told Watchonpo is now located. The story (which I can not confirm) goes that Watchonpo is the largest dealer in Japan and used to operate out of Japan but had to move offshore. They then set up shop in China. They do have a history of coming out with exclusive models. Beyond the 187, they had a 3 month exclusive on the 2893 GMT's and Power Reserves. Back then they used another person for distribution who started out okay but ultimately started screwing up. All of my interaction with Ken has been very professional. As far as I know he operates by bank transfer or money order. Does not take Paypal. Hope this helps.

Actually I am surprised after so much has been written about Honpo on our boards that there is still a lot of members who don't seem to know of them.

Quite frankly I thought everyone would go nutz when this was announced :blink:

Ken

@Hd

i'm pretty sure the shitting and the giggling has already commenced for some of the membership.

Same here buddy,,I don't care if the 187 look like there is a man attached to it when i wear it on my neck,,eeer I mean on my wrist, I am gonna get one. :Jumpy::Jumpy:

The reason your dealers can't get the 187 and other 'exclusive' models.......is that the Japanese market has been swallowing up product from the factories......the 187 for instance is now becoming available to our dealers.....( well me for a start ).......why?....saturation in the Japanese market......!

The reason your dealers can't get the 187 and other 'exclusive' models.......is that the Japanese market has been swallowing up product from the factories......the 187 for instance is now becoming available to our dealers.....( well me for a start.....unfortunately most of my stock will go to private buyers in the UK.. ).......why?....saturation in the Japanese market......!

The reason your dealers can't get the 187 and other 'exclusive' models.......is that the Japanese market has been swallowing up product from the factories......the 187 for instance is now becoming available to our dealers.....( well me for a start ).......why?....saturation in the Japanese market......!

The reason your dealers can't get the 187 and other 'exclusive' models.......is that the Japanese market has been swallowing up product from the factories......the 187 for instance is now becoming available to our dealers.....( well me for a start.....unfortunately most of my stock will go to private buyers in the UK.. ).......why?....saturation in the Japanese market......!

most?

Interesting,.. Hmmm Japan,..Limited space, individuality, pick-ups of Japanese dolls on subways..

but first dibs on fresh, fish, replica watches and electronics... :D

I think I will have to go back there...

Hey Neil don't forget my Jlc... That gorgeous photo burned a image in my cornea

so don't blame me, if I lose perspective in a few... :unsure:

You remind me of the wait I had to go though in order to get my Coldplay X&Y album, The Japanese got it days before the rest of the world and there's even a bonus track just for them! Although the album costs 2-3 times more.

It seem like the Japanese are much more willing to pay more $$$ in order to get the cool stuff first.