When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Back from Greece with an exciting new hide for straps...

V

DSC08815.jpg

V! I can't imagine this beauty is for me! Efharisto!! :wub:

Just to give you some insight, I had given V three choices for the all-important thread to accompany this gorgeous demi-burgundy strap.

kthreads1qo7.jpg

The champagne was Number 1. The white one was Number 2, as I wanted a contrast stitch to the Metta and PAV 91, which both have golden thread. And finally, Number 3, because I haven't any red strap with cocoa stitching.

It was V who convinced me that the third choice would be the perfect vintage look for my PAM 232, for which the strap is intended.

AND HE WAS RIGHT! Look at it. Vlydog, you seeing this?? Order a second one, dude! :p

THANK YOU V!! You're a master strapmaker in my eyes!

V! I can't imagine this beauty is for me! Efharisto!! :wub:

You're welcome... I liked yours so much that I made a similar strap for myself...

Same specs, one personalised hole and a spare polished sewn-in MF buckle I had lying around :D

DSC08832.jpg

DSC08833.jpg

DSC08835.jpg

Here it is in my 112:

dsc08828kz2.jpg

You're welcome... I liked yours so much that I made a similar strap for myself...

Same specs, one personalised hole and a spare polished sewn-in MF buckle I had lying around :D

I'd never leave the house if I had your skills. :p

That strap looks like you've been wearing it non-stop for two days! It must be so soft. :wub:

I'd never leave the house if I had your skills. :p

That strap looks like you've been wearing it non-stop for two days! It must be so soft. :wub:

I am wearing it constantly the last two days but anyway the leather is very soft on its own...

I know I can make a strap from each hide I have with different combinations BUT I have to make a limit to myself :D

If every strap takes at least 2 hours to make as you said I wouldn't leave the house ;)