When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for Lange 1

llsteve80

I know the A Lange & Sohne reps are not all that, but the lange 1 reps look ok to me, but I can't seem to find any. I did see some on Ioffer, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger so far since the band looks like junk.

Any ideas?

Heres one on the bay: 140173086650

Edited by llsteve80

Heres stuff on Ioffer if anyone can say anything about it:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/ALange-Sohne-Lange...k-Dial-30231491

http://www.ioffer.com/i/ALange-Sohne-Lange...r-band-30239906

just starters, I love the "genuine leather" stamp on the strap, and the date is too small like all the rest.

Wonder if the power reserve works.

Whats the deal with the dual movements? Risky?

I know the A Lange & Sohne reps are not all that, but the lange 1 reps look ok to me, but I can't seem to find any. I did see some on Ioffer, but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger so far since the band looks like junk.

I bought one here from Garethsm, for my dad, who thought it looked clunky and doesn't wear it. It was about U$60.

Not interested in selling any of my rep watches (ever), but here's the thumbnail pic before it was removed at sales' end (wish people wouldn't do that), llsteve80.

thumblangexw0.jpg

I believe this can be bought very cheaply in Canal St...

The differences between the gen and rep are not too obvious, but telling nonetheless. Obviously, faux power reserve. And the built-in hole-pushers are not present in the gen.

I bought the rep after reading this magnificent (gen) review on it, by a TZ poster.

hxxp://htexplained.com/watches/Lange1/review.htm (change xx to tt)

V-

Looks nice from what I can see, shiny subdials though.

He hates those, I noticed.

Ahhh the lange rep. I noticed they just throw moonphases into those things like they have extra or something too.

Josh used to have the one I want but it's gone now.

You might inquire of Narikaa, who is currently in the Far East right now, if he can source you one. Should be quite reasonably priced at that. :)