When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Replica from Italy

Sunk

I've been to Italy numerous times and have come across guys in Rome and Venice selling these rip-offs. And they all get the watches from the same place our dealers get them from, at least when I asked one guy, he told me they all were from Thailand, especially made for him (bull!). Watches may come from the same production facilities, but minus the quality checks. I'd tell your friends to purchase from our dealers here. You will get a quality check from certain dealers and if there is something wrong with the watch, you'll most likely get a replacement if you are nice about it. Plus 500 Euros is WAY too much... Warranty/guarantee most likely doesn't exist in their dictionaries!

Regards,

VW

If your friend wants another for 500 euros I'll get him one. I can also tell him it was made on Mars by retired Swiss artisans in space suits (or whatever tosh he likes to hear before paying) if he so desires.

LMAO !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Fireman_Fred

Yup.........

And the cynic in me tells me that if the general response had been 'Hey. wow, 500 Euros, gimmi, gimmi, gimmi'. then the OP and his philanthropic friend would (armed with these factory photos) have helped everyone out.

Still its certainly more interesting than the old 'Hi, I'm Won Long Pii from Guangzhou' approach.

:cc_chinese:

Hilarious!

Sunk is a twunk. This has to be the worst example of shill posting since RolexAward. Didn't open it up?! I take it he didn't turn it over either to have a look through the display caseback?!

PS. Those pictures are about 2 years old and stolen from River!!