When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know or has a Welder?

ssabripo

Ola, neighbour! Haven't seen you around for yoiks! As for the welder, I was already planning my "Just don't ask Notasolder." :p

Had no idea this was a watch. First thoughts...bad rip off of a Graham. And we all know how much I appreciate them! :lol:

This one at least doesn't commit the heinous sin of looking like Marty Feldman's redheaded stepchild.

€420,00 though? Eh, why not!

I would definitely go for the PAM rep. There are two questions you need to ask yourself:

1) Do I want to get noticed for wearing an expensive, fashionable swiss timepiece?

2) Do I want to get noticed because everyone is staring at the hideous monstrosity on my wrist?

I would definitely go for the PAM rep. There are two questions you need to ask yourself:

1) Do I want to get noticed for wearing an expensive, fashionable swiss timepiece?

2) Do I want to get noticed because everyone is staring at the hideous monstrosity on my wrist?

If you answer yes to #1, buy a gen Rolex Daytona

If you asnwer yes to #2, buy the Welder.

If you answer yes to both....buy a Panerai!!

hiya Victoria....yes, I've been very busy unfortunately! :(

That's a shame. Your Wristchecks are missed! :)

so, what do you think? go with something like this, or stick with a good PAM rep? i'm in limbo

You already have some nice Omega reps. It all depends if you are satisfied with them, or not. If you can afford the $1000, why not, I say! Especially if you like the Welders.

If, however, it would take away from your rep purchasing, get a nice Fiddy from DSN. Heck you could get 3 for that price. :)

Don't forget that Silix SFSO special for under $300 currently going on, either!