When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping from Josh (PerfectClones) to me in NYC... should I be worried?

seadweller3

My watch shipped from Josh on 11/3. EMS and USPS both say 11/4 - "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece". It is now 11/7 and there has not been a new update yet. Should this have hit the US by now, or not?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Right. I have usually gotten mine (in Chicago) sooner... about a week or 10 days...

Also, you might check the USPS website. Once it leaves China, there are no more updates on the EMS site.

Good luck. I am sure you won't have a problem.

J

Thanks, gents. B)

I thought he stated 5-7 days via EMS.

Eddieplatt, this is how post from China goes:

Arriving in 1-4 Days:

Light a candle, go on your knees, kill small animals at the altar of the Postal Gods.

Arriving in 5-10 Days:

Speedy Gonzalez, yay!

Arriving in 11-20 Days:

Par for the course.

Arriving in 21-31 Days:

Finally relaxes after biting nails checking EMS website every five seconds.

Nothing for over 31 Days:

Yep, start to worry just about now.

...you'll be fine. Good luck to you.

Victoria

I guess living in the middle of the Pacific has some advantages... I recieve mine in 4 day's unless the delivery day falls on a Saturday.. then give it until Monday.... if it comes from LAX it's really fast.. if SFO... then another day or two... I guess the farther East you go ie. Midwest or East coast.. seems like for each region a day or more is added... Postal services never makes sense .. your paying for express ... 4 day's .. and getting lesser than 1st class (7 day's) air mail.. <_<

I guess living in the middle of the Pacific has some advantages... I recieve mine in 4 day's unless the delivery day falls on a Saturday.. then give it until Monday.... if it comes from LAX it's really fast.. if SFO... then another day or two... I guess the farther East you go ie. Midwest or East coast.. seems like for each region a day or more is added... Postal services never makes sense .. your paying for express ... 4 day's .. and getting lesser than 1st class (7 day's) air mail.. <_<

I'm on the east coast of the USA and EMS has never taken longer than 5 days, regular never longer than 10. As far as tracking numbers go, I stopped tracking all of my shipments from China since the first three didn't show up on the USPS website until after my watches arrived...just caused undue stress on the ticker.

I'm on the east coast of the USA and EMS has never taken longer than 5 days, regular never longer than 10. As far as tracking numbers go, I stopped tracking all of my shipments from China since the first three didn't show up on the USPS website until after my watches arrived...just caused undue stress on the ticker.

That has been my experience too and I am in the same area.

noticed the Holiday mail is starting early this year .. seems every year retailers are breaking the after Thanksgiving tradition.. plus our Postal service seems to lag on friday, saturday deliveries.. I expect these next 2 months to be slower than normal..

East Coast to Hawaii takes much longer than hawaii to East Coast.. I know no consistency huh.. <_<