When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick! Before They Change It

Victoria

I've seen people alter Pope Benedict's and Lady Thatcher's entries, but this it the first time I've seen them jimmy with Hillary Clinton's Wikipedia entry.

hillaryclinton1647zy5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton

Don't see it? Let's just say that she's been around celebrating Halloweens for a good long while. :lol:

(My mum is a fellow Scorpio, and asked me to re-check her DOB...)

EDIT: And it's Hitlary, not hiltery. God get it right, you morons!

And it says her fans call her that......what then, I ask, do her enemies call her?

I don't know why right wing nuts would ever alter a Wikki seeing as how they don't like book learnin' and all...and BTW don't you know it's "Moran," not "Moron?" Just ask this brilliant Bush-supporting counter-protester.

post-53-1194494495_thumb.jpg

I don't know why right wing nuts would ever alter a Wikki seeing as how they don't like book learnin' and all...and BTW don't you know it's "Moran," not "Moron?" Just ask this brilliant Bush-supporting counter-protester.

Perhaps to spread the truth? Only someone a bit "slow" in the head thinks Hillary is a good choice for anything besides the occasional jab with a sharp stick. She is at best a ho-hum politician, and at worst an evil [censored]. Either way she's been as close to the presidency as she needs to be. She can't run a marriage, yet liberals expect her to run our country?! Thanks, but I'll pass on that one.

Perhaps to spread the truth? Only someone a bit "slow" in the head thinks Hillary is a good choice for anything besides the occasional jab with a sharp stick. She is at best a ho-hum politician, and at worst an evil [censored]. Either way she's been as close to the presidency as she needs to be. She can't run a marriage, yet liberals expect her to run our country?! Thanks, but I'll pass on that one.

No, this isn't off-topic gritty icky politics area, this is the Humour area!!

Quick, a joke! Hey did you hear about the 2 guys who walked into a bar, and the other guy quacked?

I may not be a big fan of her, but I would take her over the train wreck that's in the White House now.. but then I think Bob Hope's dead brain in a jar would make a better president than GW.

I swear I'm going to beat people over the head if they make this into a political thread. Where's my hatchet???

:red_indian: