When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Iwc Pilot watch

ryaku

I have just bought from her and the deal was good.

I have just compared this watch with my IWC catalogue and it looks near perfect. I have not compared the back though.

It is a rep of the Spitfire Chrono IW371705 and should be 42mm as King's site. Just asked her for a price and whether it is double AR as the new watches are.

I think the dealers are realising that we have the ability to get AR coatings done and feel they are missing an oppurtunity to make some extra money on their end.

umm...i think people would be interested to hear how she ripped you off :o

have you posted the dealer review somewhere else?

She didn't shipped what i payed for and she stopped answer my mails.

I'm doing a review and warning everybody to use paypal with her as i could chargeback in sooner or later.

She didn't shipped what i payed for and she stopped answer my mails.

I'm doing a review and warning everybody to use paypal with her as i could chargeback in sooner or later.

i'd definitely write up a review -- more details than "she didn't ship what i paid her for" would be helpful, such as i) what you ordered, ii) when you made the payment, iii) what (if anything) was received.

whatever you do, don't go issuing a chargeback via paypal before raising this to the board's attention. once you do, i'm confident you will get this resolved.

regards,

deltatahoe