When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

With great regret....I'm giving up selling replicas..!

Guest TTK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aloha........ah didny get to mah age son ...stey as handsome as ah've always been .....by being a skinny runt.....and running away fae ' a fight.....it's no the size o' the dug in the fight.....it's size of the fight in the dug......wi' me....ye get a big dug wi' a lot o' fight in it.....meaner than a junkyard dog...and regarding yer fungus comment.....ony mer cheek oot o' ye....and I'll be aw ower ye like ragwort.....and that ain't pleasant......!

As fer ordering......ye'll hae to ask them that huv....!

OOKKKay.... well I saw them big ar*s scopes that you have so if I ever get ta meet ya i'tll be somepalce with a lot of trees.. :lol: .. and I try not to mess with dogs with scopes like your and that wear skirts :o ... but skirts in good taste.. precusor to golf pants..

ok .. i'll ask those who huv ordered if I can ever find "him" :)

Take care man

Absolutely fantastic!! A pure genius post that will, no doubt, go down in forum history....and be talked about for quite some time to come.

You hooked, marked, and tagged every "fish" in the forum. :fishing1:

Good thing that you're only kidding though. To enter into the strap world would mean direct interaction / competition with "Mademoiselle Strap".

I'm not sure that even you are prepared to have old "sausage fingers" clawing away at you.

You remain a true classic. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:lol:

To enter into the strap world would mean direct interaction / competition with "Mademoiselle Strap".

I'm not sure that even you are prepared to have old "sausage fingers" clawing away at you.

Ahhh...Lady V....wants none of me.....she hit the button...marked...."cannot see".....as for me.....I'm off fer a pee...!

I didn't even realize you were a Scot TTK :blink:

With an attitude like yours, I'm guessing you're a weegie. :D

WEEGIE !!!

WEEGIE !!!

MOD ALERT --- RACIAL STEREOTYPING

Jeeesus H Christ don't you know that you cannot abbreviate someone's birthplace in this day and age..........this is as offensive as calling a Pakistani a 'P a k i', or a Chinaman a 'Chink'.

Mods....do something

Pleeeease

Fret

Fret

Same damned recalcitrance I encountered when I reported the Brit Awards

:lol:

Hi TTK,

I'm new to this forum and I just read your post about how you are out of the game.

It's a shame. It would have been nice to have someone like you around to help me with my new hobby.

So.. Am I the first one to get the "Kwitzas Haderech" thing? Or are there alot of "us" out there?

Wishing you much "kvitzas haderech", and "hatzlacha" wherever you go from here.

Hi TTK,

I'm new to this forum and I just read your post about how you are out of the game.

It's a shame. It would have been nice to have someone like you around to help me with my new hobby.

So.. Am I the first one to get the "Kwitzas Haderech" thing? Or are there alot of "us" out there?

Wishing you much "kvitzas haderech", and "hatzlacha" wherever you go from here.

Hmmm......is it just me...or is this just ripe with potential?

C'mon....you know you got the same lump in your throat and tightness in the stomach when you read this.

So new....so innocent....so blissfully unaware of the potential danger lurking about....

a mere baby bird caught in the midst of the freeway. Now all that remains to be seen is whether we see the "kindler gentler" TTK scoop up the tiny bird (noobus exposedus) and take it safely to a place where it has the chance to learn......or the old TTK who downshifts the 18 wheeler, picks up speed, and aims for....and crushes the little bird.

That's part of the fun of this place. You never know what's going to happen......