When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pt's Ultimate Lv

Mano74

Finnaly i pulled the trigger after a lot of research.... after reading a lot of topics and opinions of you guys... my mind was set on pt's ultimate LV it has, so it seems less flaws then any other sub LV that is being sold arround... taking notes from you guys i learned alot about subs.... so i'm pretty anxious about the arrival of my first rep...

thanking you guys for all the information... :victory:

just wanted too share this with you all... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

my next rep will be a Pam... so hoping that i can do alot of research here about a Pam...

since the day i joined RWG i've had nothing but reading pleassure and i've gaind alot of info....

Mano... :yeah:

Finnaly i pulled the trigger after a lot of research.... after reading a lot of topics and opinions of you guys... my mind was set on pt's ultimate LV it has, so it seems less flaws then any other sub LV that is being sold arround... taking notes from you guys i learned alot about subs.... so i'm pretty anxious about the arrival of my first rep...

thanking you guys for all the information... :victory:

just wanted too share this with you all... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

my next rep will be a Pam... so hoping that i can do alot of research here about a Pam...

since the day i joined RWG i've had nothing but reading pleassure and i've gaind alot of info....

Mano... :yeah:

Sorry, who is Pt?

How accurate do you think the dial is on PT's LV sub?

Dails from all the vendors right now are all very accurate. Current subs differ by:

Bezel/Pearls

Date Mag / Alignment

Crown Guards

But over all except for quality controls issues, as long as you dont get a defective sub they are all pretty good right now.