When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So You Say You Want a Vintage Watch?

Victoria

Here you go. :tu:

hxxp://www.watchestobuy.com/newpage11.htm (change xx to tt)

Some of the watches are snapped up very quickly on that general site. Been having loads of fun for seemingly hours, over there.

hxxp://www.watchestobuy.com/

But check out the Omega Seamaster 600 for $495. A heads up, since I know a lot of guys here like these kinds of vintage watches. :)

"This classic, 34.5mm. OMEGA SEAMASTER 600 automatic from 1965 is a true bargain! The gold filled case with stainless steel screw back has some minor wear from age. It looks great on the wrist with no visible wear! The silver dial with baton, gold markers and hands and date aperture is original, some minor age marks. The shimmering and gilded caliber 611 (high quality) manual winding OMEGA movement was just cleaned, overhauled and is accurate. You will not find a better deal for a classic OMEGA @ only $495!"

omegaseamaster600bmg6.jpg

Very nice find, Vicky....and very refreshing change from the same old/same old....

Hey thanks, Ryyannon!

I love this watch...too bad I think it looks like a total guy's watch, or I would buy it LIKE THAT.

I think this Rolex Explorer (6610) from 1957 is a steal:

"Look at this (hard to find) vintage, 1957 ROLEX EXPLORER 6610! The substantial 36mm. stainless steel case (with 1957 date stamp) is as clean as one would ever find...shiny and pristine! The original rotor, automatic winding ROLEX, caliber 1030 movement was fully overhauled and serviced in October 2007. The expertly and expensively restored dial is a marvel to gaze upon...restored with evenly aged looking numerals, markers and original Mercedes hands to a mellow sepia tone...WOW! This is a stellar example of a Rarer ROLEX 6610 from 1957! $6495."

omegaseamaster600buq2.jpg

...oops, a little more than $500 though! :)