When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Bug...

Craytonic

Always said I would never buy one...

Then I bought a cheap 111h for $75 to try one out...

Then I bought a .v2 from EL, said it was all the PAM I could handle

Then I needed a 111h for work and when a smaller watch is more appropriate...

Just ordered the 231 rose gold radiomir w/ swan neck for those special occasions...

Now I find myself staring at the cronos with the real swiss movements and their ~600 price tags...

Never even wear my other watches any more!

If you don't own one yet, don't buy one! Else you will end up with a drawer of the "big watches" as my girlfriend calls them.

BTW River has an AMAZING deal on the 231 rose golds with the old version of the swan neck movement in that section! Had to grab one!

My poor two new MBWs :bicycle:

oh man!

you were definitely been bitten by a panerai bug...

i started with the 029...then the 090...after that the 196...212...slytech...and now waiting for the 217 and a nice one that everyone knows...

and i won't stop...OH NO!!!!

It is an illness and once you catch the bug, there is only one cure: More PAMS! Your story is familiar. "What's the big deal about Panerai? I just want a Rolex. I don't get these guys' fascination with PAMS. They're just big and ugly. I'd never buy one of those. OK. I'll try one. Wow! I need another. What should I get next? I need to sell off one of my other watches. OK. I have 3, but I really like that one." And on and on it goes. Good luck and enjoy.

Climb on.

I have one, and I don't think I'll ever get a fourth. Sure, a second and a third are possible, I suppose, but that's it.

See, I have a 111h and I hate the moderns, so I've got a limited pool to drool over. Mrs Pugwash wants one though ...

I have one, and I don't think I'll ever get a fourth. Sure, a second and a third are possible, I suppose, but that's it.

See, I have a 111h and I hate the moderns, so I've got a limited pool to drool over. Mrs Pugwash wants one though ...

I said this 2 months ago!

Always said I would never get one with a chrono... I liked the "big" dial with very little on it. Now the chrono's looks good.

Someone yesterday asked me how many of them I had... and another friend goes "its the same watch stupid, he just changes the straps." :bleh:

Guess only I can tell them apart!

I said this 2 months ago!

Always said I would never get one with a chrono... I liked the "big" dial with very little on it. Now the chrono's looks good.

Someone yesterday asked me how many of them I had... and another friend goes "its the same watch stupid, he just changes the straps." :bleh:

Guess only I can tell them apart!

My first PAM was an asian 196....I have since upgraded to the 7753 version...had it for awhile now, and still find myself checking it out when I wear it. it is an awsome watch for sure!