When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My favorite

TWP

@dangerman and if I may TWP

Beauty found in a watch stripped down to its fundamental features; thriving on simplicity.

Could not have said it better, SIMPLIICITY! My next favorite model, the 000 or 009. It is a toss up.

Edited by TWP

I'm still saving my pennies for the modded SS 112h. I'm close!! :)

Bad news on this one. The 112H is out of production from my supplier, I have also confirmed this with other GZ suppliers. Now i still think they are in produciton in Taiwan and malayasia but GZ stopped production a few months ago. I was fortunate enough to get four in a couple weeks ago but they have all sold.

No this is not really a problem as I can convert a a unitas movement with running seconds over to a 112 movement, but i have to commission an order of at least 500 dials <_<

This is not good!

Bad news on this one. The 112H is out of production from my supplier, I have also confirmed this with other GZ suppliers. Now i still think they are in produciton in Taiwan and malayasia but GZ stopped production a few months ago. I was fortunate enough to get four in a couple weeks ago but they have all sold.

No this is not really a problem as I can convert a a unitas movement with running seconds over to a 112 movement, but i have to commission an order of at least 500 dials <_<

This is not good!

If I was to provide a 112 dial (say by cannibalizing a Radiomir) would it be possible to modify a unitas movement to a 112 movement and fit the 112 dial to it?

If I was to provide a 112 dial (say by cannibalizing a Radiomir) would it be possible to modify a unitas movement to a 112 movement and fit the 112 dial to it?

Radiomir 210 dial and Luminor 112 dial are not the same... In MANY ways.. ;)

Radiomir 210 dial and Luminor 112 dial are not the same... In MANY ways.. ;)

Oh well, at least that saves me buying one for such a procedure :D Thanks for the headsup :) I'd really like a 112h dial for my PVD PAM, but only have a 111h dial 'spare' at present... Oh well, I can live with the second sweep...

For now :lol:

• 4 months later...