When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

-Norway, too good to be true -Michael Moore-

Everythingape

Yes i woud not whant to live anywhere else then Norway,but i em not the kind of person that lets people step on me even if ts the gov,i think we shoud have rights to atlest decied over our own life as long as this descions dont hurt other people.

I completely agree there. And I'm no Libertarian.

My dog is the American Staffordshire Terrier in the US its mostly now'n as the show style pitbull terrier it was banned in 2004,pitbull terries togehter whit some other breeds have been banned since 1991 all cause of one stupid political partie called SV..It was my hope to get innvolved on the breeding ascpekt but after using 4 years time on this breed to understand its genetics and such they banned it....And Pitbulls are banned many places in the US and over 3million pitbulls get put down in the US every year.

Yes. :(

I'm so sorry. I don't have much knowledge of pit bulls, but I was raised around dogs, and have never been scared of them.

First dogs, then cigarettes, later perhaps "unhealthy" food (you wait)...very scary.

The Chinese are masters of yucky food

When I went to Mexico, the lady street vendors sold cockroaches in a type of pita bread. I passed. :o