When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717-2 spitfire edit:12/12/07 it's available today

lanikai

my collector informed me today that the maker of the 3717-2 Spitfire .. white dial... that i got was not the finished product.. the crystal is supposed to be double AR.. that being said, my collector will send me the new case set once the maker has completed the final product :D my collector was erroneously advised that the final product was done.

so as far as I'm concerned it is a win-win situatiopn.. i don't mind wearing it until the new case set arrives..

so please be advised that it was the makers error and not my collector.. or yours..

lanikai

Edit add on 12/12/07

informed @2am that the 3717-2 Laureaus is ready for shipping.. my replacement case back fofr the white dial *double AR* has been shipped with the 3717-2 white dial... check with your collectors :D

**check case back though before ordering :p

my collector informed me today that the maker of the 3717-2 Spitfire .. white dial... that i got was not the finished product.. the crystal is supposed to be double AR.. that being said, my collector will send me the new case set once the maker has completed the final product :D my collector was erroneously advised that the final product was done.

so as far as I'm concerned it is a win-win situatiopn.. i don't mind wearing it until the new case set arrives..

so please be advised that it was the makers error and not my collector.. or yours..

lanikai

Woo! U mention about new version with double AR? May I ask where did u got these nice piece. I consider to get it too!

Best Regards,

Raymond

• 2 weeks later...