When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

13mm Oyster Band for Tudor Lady Sub?

bbell6

A while back I purchased a Tudor Lady Sub for my wife. Unfortunately the Lady Sub comes with the thin folded style oyster bracelet. My wife wants to get the newer thicker style Rolex bracelet, but doesn't want to pay for the real thing. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good (looking for quality not accuracy) replacement band. It Doesn't have to have the rolex logo on the clasp and she doesn't care if the band has hollow or solid links. Just looking for a band where the links move smoothly and don't bind.

The ebay seller "wholesaleoutlet990" has one that claims to be high quality and lists the heaviest weight I've came across (39.5 grams). Does anyone have any experience with oyster bands from this seller, or for that matter, any experience with this seller?

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

I'd really like to get one of these delivered in the next week, so my preference would be to buy from a seller in the US. Nevertheless, if there is a superior band out there that comes out of Asia, I can wait for it.

Thanks

You can try member "Rep-Craze" on RWI's sale forum, who is however, from Asia. OTOH, U$20 for great quality, stamped, thick Rolex Oyster/Jubilee bracelets plus very little for shipping, is a great deal.

Takes about 2 weeks to arrive, not factoring in the Christmas holiday, unfortunately. Sorry can't be more of help to you.

Try thewatchprince.com. Depending on the bracelet size (specifically, lug width), prices range from about $20 (for ladies' steel) to about $225 (for men's steel Oysters) for the Italian-made Milano bracelets that are similar to Rolex quality but without the Rolex markings, which you said are not a requirement.

I would avoid wholesaleoutlet at all costs. Rip-off, thief, charlatan, lier.....you get the idea.