When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I buy a replacement asian 7750 mechanism - it seems not from our dealers?

Tom

I've asked all the main dealers and they have come back and said that the factories are protecting their supplies and they cannot sell me one?

I have an Omega Chrono which has a lovely superlumed dial/hands and genuine sapphire. which I want to bring back to life and I am reluctant to simply buy another and change the dial, leaving me with a whole load of spare parts?

Can anyone advise me on what to do? There must be somewhere I can get one of these - I don't care if its the old or new version, I just want my watch to tick again.

Edited by Tom

I've asked all the main dealers and they have come back and said that the factories are protecting their supplies and they cannot sell me one?

I have an Omega Chrono which has a lovely superlumed dial/hands and genuine sapphire. which I want to bring back to life and I am reluctant to simply buy another and change the dial, leaving me with a whole load of spare parts?

Can anyone advise me on what to do? There must be somewhere I can get one of these - I don't care if its the old or new version, I just want my watch to tick again.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=60720&hl=