When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Germany

Guest Solosailor

Guest Solosailor

Hi folks,

as you can tell from my "forum birth date" I am not completely new to this forum but have so far kept a low profile on this forum. But now I am planning to (time permitting) get more involved here. I only have a small collection of genuine and replicated watches so far, which is also something I am currently working on. I am a big fan of German Sinn watches and my dearest timekeeper is definately my Sinn 756. It has been my daily beater and companion for almost 2 years now and although I never kept it from any abuse (while sailing or being outdoors) it has proven to be incredibly rugged and almost indestructable. If any of you are interested in Sinn watches, let me know. Maybe I will be able to get one for you at a good price.

Cheers

Olly

No time is ever to late to do an intro on yourself, communities like this really make this hobby even more fun and is beneficial in so many ways.

Maybe I'll have to start drafting an into for myself..

It's good to have you here,, join in on the posting,, you can read for a long time but it seems that you will learn a lot more through partaking in active discussions (at least that is what I found way back when).

• 2 weeks later...

Also from Germany, joining this forum since yesterday and a completely newbie!

A "hello" from germany too.

Maybe someone can help me with my first order of a rep. Due to our very strict customer policy in this country I am a little bit afraid of ordering. So is it a big thing? Any experiences with ordering from china, or other shops? Or is it better to order from an UK based dealer? If anyone can share his experiences and knowledege of buying reps I would appreciate a contact via skype:

proomnicon

thank you for help and I hope to share my reviews with this community in the future!

I am barely any longer here - anyway: welcome!

I do like SINN a lot too but not since Helmut left there - now I am more into chronosport/guinand.

If you call there early in the morning the chances are high you will have Helmut Sinn himself (he is over 91!) answering the call and you might have the best "watch-conversation" of your life (should take your time, as he does).

Edit: LINK addded

http://www.guinand-watch.com/

Edited by Suchecracks