When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Am I getting "Panerized"?

cleobis

I was never a fan of panerais...good watches, famous, etc, but they quite never got my attention that much until....this past couple of weeks...

I've seen a lot of pics of Pan's on wrists...and they do look awsome when on the wrist, I mean, seing them in a exibit, or table or whatever doesn't make me wanna buy them, but when I see them on someone else's wrist I can only think...."I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!!" I donm't know why but I must admit that they do look stunning when on a wrist...

well....just some thoughts I thought I'd share... :)

cheers

consider yourself warned -- pams are extremely addicting. next thing you know, you'll own eight of them :ohmy:

After 1 month and 4 days, Cleobis, 11 of them.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=293293

Not everyone is as crazy as Deltatahoe or as I am, but (and if someome figures this out they should be nominated for that prize they're always giving out in Sweden) the attraction to Panerai watches is something very primordial.

It messes with your insides. ^_^

After 1 month and 4 days, Cleobis, 11 of them.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=293293

Not everyone is as crazy as Deltatahoe or as I am, but (and if someome figures this out they should be nominated for that prize they're always giving out in Sweden) the attraction to Panerai watches is something very primordial.

It messes with your insides. ^_^

Well, it must be, because if I sit and think rationally about the watch I will not find it actractive, far from it, but the truth is that.... I DO :)!!! It must be some caveman gene still messing with my head, but the truth is that I will have to buy one in the not far future... :)