When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

High Defs Lv Rolex Repaired, Picture Of It , Enjoy

rbj69

Wow I didn't think I wanted a LV. But now my question is who has the best LV---Could the answer be HighDef? Nice pic Joe.

of all the reps I've owned, the Joe LV is still the best fit & Finish...

The Omega SMP came straight out of the factory pretty close though.

hey sql u remember the good old days when we used to go crazy over that , then some dealers had them and some didnt and we were going nuts , lol i still change alot of those dials for people, i still stock them, , but u r correct it seems they still sale the wrong dials all the time, however they r still slightly better than those first ones over a year ago when we used to have fun with them , good to see u again, hope to share some more fun with u , joe

That dial is shipping on practiaclly every LV you can get (aside from Joshua's latest i think). Even the MBW has those markers and the bold M.

Joe, where is a good source for a new replacement dial. Are they available from you? My LV is my current favorite, and I flinch every time someone asks for a closer look all because of the dial!