When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The new RWG format

llsteve80

I like the layout, esp with the winter theme going, but the one thing I miss is the ability to open different forums in tabs by right clicking. Some work if there is a sub-forum listed, like in the trade area, but I can't open, say the rolex area and general discussion at the same time from the home page. I'm a power-browser, and I like to have like 5-8 tabs open at the same time so I can quickly switch to the pages I want to see.

I like the layout, esp with the winter theme going, but the one thing I miss is the ability to open different forums in tabs by right clicking. Some work if there is a sub-forum listed, like in the trade area, but I can't open, say the rolex area and general discussion at the same time from the home page. I'm a power-browser, and I like to have like 5-8 tabs open at the same time so I can quickly switch to the pages I want to see.

I do exactly the same. However, within moments of logging on and finding the Xmas skin (however grateful I was for the festive tone), I changed it back to RWG VIP. It's all the way below, next to the RSS feed icon.

Makes browsing a little easier on the eyes. If I want snowflakes, I'll just look at FxrAndy's magnificent wallpaper of his Ingy in the Alps. :wub: