When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received this beauty from TWP

kiki_hr

Thx dado.

Yes, thist is sc limited edition gator

that one is really a great looking strap/combo...I couldn't get that one since it is a limited edition strap - they get sold out pretty fast...so I opted for BOB gator strap...they are of great quality as well!

I ordered modded (superlume, cannon pinion...)

What is your opinion?

K.

are you sure the canon pinion is fixed...on the last pic it doesn't seem so

you could check the SL as well, put it under a lamp for a min and check it...

as for the movement, could you tell us which one did you opted for and you could pic a pic of it as well..

Edited by dadog13

are you sure the canon pinion is fixed...on the last pic it doesn't seem so

you could check the SL as well, put it under a lamp for a min and check it...

as for the movement, could you tell us which one did you opted for and you could pic a pic of it as well..

Dado,

SL is ok, movmt is asian clone ETA with swan neck.

Now, I am not sure about cannon pinion :rolleyes:

K.

One picture has the cannon pinion looking good.

The second one. But as you say, the others look as if the cannon pin wasn't done at all. It could be a reflection though.

I was curious to see whether the lever sits in the middle of the crown guard.

What do you think of the width of the crown itself? Nice and fat, I think, but too much?

Kiki, overall and especially with your strap, it's beautiful!

Kreso

Gen ETA cannon pinion and hour wheel installed. Now i will on that on shot it looks a little recessed. Kiki please let me know if you are read for me to send me another one. You know i alwas take care of m best customers ;)

T my friend,

I can say only the best about your customer care... We will be in touch:-)

Thx.

K.

Gen ETA cannon pinion and hour wheel installed.

The swiss movement reps come w/ gen ETA cannon pins and hour wheels, and they're too short. Which length are you ordering? I believe the cannon pin you want is 134014H3 and 134017H3 unless those are just the stock numbers of my supplier and not ETA part #'s.

The swiss movement reps come w/ gen ETA cannon pins and hour wheels, and they're too short. Which length are you ordering? I believe the cannon pin you want is 134014H3 and 134017H3 unless those are just the stock numbers of my supplier and not ETA part #'s.

All the mov'ts including Asian and Swiss ETA 6497-1/-2 come with high cannon pin / hour wheel set now, actually they have been for some 6-9 months now.

So no worries re short cannon pins on new reps. The only ones still possible to recieve with short cannon pin set are those reps with OPI/II mov'ts with square bridges, like the ones that come in 000/001/002/036/061 etc.

cheers,

babola