When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB: Black leather Navitimer strap

arty909

I believe I am receiving Andrew's steel stick marker triple register chrono Navitimer for a holiday gift- but I think it will have a steel bracelet. Any ideas about where I can score a black leather, white stitched, NON-deploymant strap? I own a Gen tan with logo buckle strap, but I really want black. I found a couple on the trusted dealer's sites, but they are too much $ including shipping to the U.S. Any ideas? Thank you and best regards, Arty

I believe I am receiving Andrew's steel stick marker triple register chrono Navitimer for a holiday gift- but I think it will have a steel bracelet. Any ideas about where I can score a black leather, white stitched, NON-deploymant strap? I own a Gen tan with logo buckle strap, but I really want black. I found a couple on the trusted dealer's sites, but they are too much $ including shipping to the U.S. Any ideas? Thank you and best regards, Arty

Almost missed this, as I shut down the comp.

http://www.internationalwatchman.com/home.html

Both Doc-Bearcat and TWP recommend that site. Speak to Ron, and tell them about those two gentlemen. It's usually off-limits to non-retailers.

Specifically:

http://www.internationalwatchman.com/sport.html

"Breitling Leather

MSRP $19.95

Our Price $6.00"

$6? Please. Today that's highway robbery. Good luck, Arty!