When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help.. Is My Chronograph Dead?

Just received a Tag Link Chrono from Joshua, but I can't get the chrono to work. It doesn't run when I press the pusher at 2 o'clock. Am I doing something wrong or is my 7750 a lemon? :( It's a damn beautiful watch and I'd hate to return it.

Try push harder.

I'm not joking, pushers are a bit stiff.

Nice purchase. :p

And here was me thinking it was as dead as a dead thing ...chockfull to the brim with deadness and washed down with a big jug of deadness fluid....rubbed off with a cloth that was infected with deadness.....apparently not......just stiff pushers.....!

Ayeeee it takes me back lad...........ma two tone gold Daytona an me being ever so gentle wae it. Tenderly pushing they wee buttons an nuttin happening. Cursing the world upside down and those numbers.........yeah THOSE numbers................7750..............which striketh such fear intae the hearts of watch lovers the world over...........more treacherous than when wee Damien's dad pulled his hair back and saw the unforgetable mark of the beast...........666.

More sickening than that other figure...........1966.........nuff said.....................UNTIL...........UNTIL.............some clever clogs said..............."PUSH THIM HARDER YA MUPPET!"

...................so a did...........and the rest is histrionics as they say!

JTB